We are very pleased to welcome you to The Barn at Lone Eagle Landing and we are happy to host you.
Below you will find more information that will hopefully simplify your travel plans and make your experience at The Barn at Lone Eagle Landing stress-free and enjoyable.
The address to The Barn at Lone Eagle Landing is 12719 State Route F, Sainte Genevieve, Missouri 63670. If you are using a GPS, the address alone won’t take you to The Barn. You will need to type in “The Barn at Lone Eagle Landing” to Google Maps and that should direct you to our main entrance with ease.
- Directions from Highway 55: From Highway 55, you will take the Missouri 32 exit, exit 150, toward MO-B, MO-A, Sainte Genevieve/Farmington. Follow signs to the west for MO-B road. Continue on MO-B for 14 miles until you make a slight right onto state route F/MO-F. Continue on F for approximately 2 miles, or 0.7 of a mile past Crown Brewery and Distillery. The Barn at Lone Eagle Landing entrance will be on the right. Continue through the gate and down the drive and arrive at The Barn.
- Directions from Highway 67: Start out going south on 67 south. Make a slight left onto MO-32/W Karsch Blvd. Continue to follow W Karsch Blvd. Turn left onto Highway F/MO-F. Continue on Highway F/MO-F for approximately 10 miles. The Barn at Lone Eagle Landing entrance will be on the left. Continue through the gate and down the drive and arrive at The Barn.
- Directions from Highway 67 North: Start out going north on 67 north. Take the MO-32 E ramp toward Farmington. Merge onto W Karsch Blvd. Turn left onto Highway F/MO-F. Continue on Highway F/MO-F for approximately 10 miles. The Barn at Lone Eagle Landing entrance will be on the left. Continue through the gate and down the drive and arrive at The Barn.
- There is ample parking for all events held at The Barn.
- There is a gravel parking lot located directed in front of The Barn that holds roughly thirty vehicles.
- There is also parking available on the west side of the drive only. The east side must remain clear for a fire lane and to ensure proper traffic flow for those guests arriving and departing.
- When parking, we ask that you respect our crops and please do not park in the fields. Our farmer thanks you!
- We do have a couple of strong recommendations reguarding parking at The Barn. 1) Designate someone to serve as a parking lot attendant to direct guests to open parking spots and correct parking procedures for proper traffic flow. 2) We also highly recommend reserving one side of the main parking lot for your older guests and handicap parking so your elderly guests are close to the venue and don’t have as far to walk down the gravel drive.
- We kindly ask you to be aware of your surroundings when selecting your attire for the event. Many of our ceremonies and amenities are located outdoors, which allows you to experience the breathtaking natural landscape and the many beauties of the natural surroundings.
- We are located on a rural working farm, therefore we have a gravel drive and parking lot. There is a concrete walk path to the outdoor ceremony sites. You do have the ability to drop off guests at the door as well.
- Our best advice?... Dress to impress, dress for the weather, and wear shoes you can walk and dance in!
+ Smoking & Vaping
- Smoking or vaping is not permitted inside The Barn, Bridal Suite, or Groom’s Cabin.
- Smoking or vaping is also not permitted within 15 feet of the entrances to the aforementioned.
- There are designated areas located near the front and rear entrances of The Barn.
- Please be courteous to our property and properly dispose of your smoking litter in the receptacles provided.